That first picture was totally confusing for me. Because my kids were in it but we weren't over there for Easter:). Must be pretty recent though. That Easter egg hunts looks pretty fun. Maybe next year we should sell tickets to the neighbors:).
Liz, I am officially commenting, as per your request. First, clearly I don't hang out at your house enough because I am unaccustomed to seeing Alan in anything but Sunday attire. Second, was tackling involved in the manly Easter egg hunt? Third, I enjoy taking a peek into all things Hoffman. :)
7 comments:
it was pretty cute when all the kids wanted to sit on grandpa, even if dad and sophe were showing a little too much leg. he he. a very fun day!
yeah, that picture of all the kids with dad is adorable! best seat in the house. :)
i love the action caught in those man-hunt pictures. it was intense. :)
That picture of Tom and Rob is funny. I love our family.
That first picture was totally confusing for me. Because my kids were in it but we weren't over there for Easter:). Must be pretty recent though. That Easter egg hunts looks pretty fun. Maybe next year we should sell tickets to the neighbors:).
Liz, I am officially commenting, as per your request. First, clearly I don't hang out at your house enough because I am unaccustomed to seeing Alan in anything but Sunday attire. Second, was tackling involved in the manly Easter egg hunt? Third, I enjoy taking a peek into all things Hoffman. :)
I stand corrected, Amy. The first photo was at Eric's graduation party a couple of days before Easter.
I stand corrected, Amy. The first photo was at Eric's graduation party a couple of days before Easter.
Post a Comment