Today Andrew officially became a teenager! Originally, we planned to have a birthday party today, then a cast party was announced. So his father and I planned alternate activities, since the birthday boy wouldn't be home anyway: home and visiting teaching! It's nearing the end of the month--so what else would we do on a Tuesday evening. Then the cast party was postponed :( So I moved my appointment and Andrew, Julie, Rob & I celebrated by seeing the latest Harry Potter at the dollar theater & eating cake and ice cream. More celebrations to come!
Thanks to everyone who remembered him!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Andrew! Glad I got to see you last week.
Happy Birthday Andrew! We were thinking about you all day here yesterday.
Yeah Andrew! So hot right now.
yay andrew! so glad you guys could make the most of the day and see harry potter. you'll have to let me know how you liked it.
at first i thought he was dwight-- but now i see it's alfalfa. is that his name?
Post a Comment