Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Weekend Ever!

Girl's Getaway in Park City
We shopped, we ate yummy meals, we made jewelry, bows & decorations, we played games, we watched movies, we scrapbooked, we shared, we exercised, we hot-tubbed, we laughed hard, we stayed up late and slept in.
It was wonderful!
Already looking forward to next year!

(P.S. And don't I have beautiful daughters?)


8 comments:

Me said...

So fun, I miss it already!

And yes, you do have very good looking daughters.

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous...

Bill Hastings said...

Mom said you had a great time.

Amy said...

I can't even describe how wonderful it truly was! I was so excited to see my people again, but it was really hard to get back into chores again. Thanks for being our Mom and having all of us. If only Kristi could have come! Maybe next year we'll all be able to.

Christy said...

best weekend is right. i have to look at the pictures often to remember that it was real. :)

Lisa said...

How fun! What a good lookin' bunch of girls! We all head to Dani's tomorrow for our 1st Girls Trip- very exciting!

Briana said...

ditto to what christy said - i have to keep reminding myself that it wasn't just a dream. it really was a dream weekend - i felt like i had time to try and be cute and creative again. a much needed rejuvenation. loved it!!!

Courtney said...

What an amazingly fun thing. I may need to steal this idea for our family!