We had our annual Family Halloween Party Friday night. Although we were down too many people and started a little late . . . we still had a great time! Our dinner menu included some old favorites: Pumpkin Stew & Bony fingers, as well as a couple of new surprises: Meathead sandwiches & Frankenstein cupcakes.
Same time, next year--put it on the calendar and plan to come!!!!
7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm excited for next year already:). Last night when it was raining so hard I thought we weren't going to get to go trick or treating. And I almost cried. Seriously. I was so sad. But then the rain stopped and I turned back into a grown up and we started the party. That head looks disgusting:). And dad would have been completely terrifying to my little churchlynns!
Amy, dad was completely terrifying to the little churchlynns that were in attendance- Elena screamed. :) That costume is pretty rockin. It even scares me a little bit. :)
It was so much fun! Thanks for all the hard work mom and dad - we had a blast! You guys rock.
I too am sorry we missed it, but I'm not sure if Sophie EVER would have hugged grandpa again if she'd seen him like that, so maybe it's for the best. :) everyone looks fantastic in their costumes. Happy Halloween!
That is the ugliest, more dorky picture of me ever. Seriously, even for a nerd, not cute. But the party was AWESOME.
Dad tried to restrict his terrifying to Eric . . . but unfortunately Elena saw him when he didn't think she was looking. He didn't wear the mask the rest of the night . . .
HOW FUN!!! Cute costumes! Although one is terrifying! :)
Yay for Halloween!!!! You all look awesome--and make us proud. Except for the meathead--sick. Love it.
Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment