Saturday, December 5, 2009

Say What?

A few days ago we were sitting down to dinner. Andrew commented about something he wasn't thrilled with, and his dad made this ego-boosting remark:
"I've learned to eat anything."
I guess that pretty much sums up what thirty-plus years at our dinner table does for you. Good to know.
Then today we were discussing our coming ward party program. My Sweetie had just finished describing the Jerusalem temple in great detail, and Andrew commented (again) that he should try out for Jeopardy. I agreed. He responded:
"When you think I know a lot, it's just because you don't."

3 comments:

Christy said...

oh dad. these comments will go down in history with the others like, "i don't know everything. i just know a lot about everything."

Lisa said...

HAHA! Those are great!!!!

Briana said...

HA! I love the second one :) And yes, he should try out for jeopardy.