Monday, August 3, 2009

Update

On 101 Dalmations Kids! Opening night was tonight. They played to a full house (with a line of disappointed people who didn't get seats). We went 45 minutes early and were just about the last ones to get tickets!

The show was lots of fun. It lasted almost exactly 30 minutes. Ticket price update: The student/senior price is $5, the family pass is good for 2 parents and up to 4 children, living in the same house, and kids under 3 are free.

Hope I see you in the theatre!

3 comments:

Me said...

Andrew is such a stud! He seriously did an incredible job. I love that boy.

Briana said...

Thanks for the info... we'll be there this weekend, I think. Has it still been packed and hard to get tickets or has it mellowed out a little?

Liz said...

Every night so far has pretty much been a sell out . . . and the line is pretty well established by 6:45 for the 7:30 show.