Andrew just landed a part in the community children's theatre production, 101 Dalmations Kids. He is beyond excited to be playing the part of Horace, one of Cruella De Ville's henchmen. Performances will be the first two weeks of August--Monday, Friday and Saturday nights.
He's also been asked to sing a verse solo in Sacrament Meeting on Father's Day, during the primary's song. He's cool. I'd be terrified.
What a sweetheart!
6 comments:
Way to go Andrew! You have some awesome children. Has Andrew always had the performing bug or is this a new thing?
Congrats on the new grandbaby, he is beautiful. Two down and two to go. I'm glad we get to share grandbabies! It's such fun.
woo woo! go drewgs! i can't wait to see him as the villan.
pretty much, Andrew is awesome!! when he goes to broadway, he should take me with him or at least send me free tickets :) what fun! can't wait to see him!
Wow, way to go Andrew! Thats great!! I too would be terrified...
Cool!
How did I get such a rockin' little brother?
Post a Comment