Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stress

It's an interesting thing. So for last Sunday I:
  • taught primary
  • did sharing time
  • helped Andrew practice for his solo in Sacrament Meeting
  • made posters and signups for our coming ward party
  • prepared for Father's Day dinner, etc.
  • and thought about how stress-free next week would be, when all I needed to do was get up, get ready and go to Stake Conference

Then--Andrew was asked to speak in Stake Conference!!!!!

What is more stressful than speaking yourself in Stake Conference? That's right. Turning an eleven year old loose at the pulpit in front of a couple of thousand people you admire and respect.

7 comments:

Briana said...

hehe... yeah I can see how that would stress you out a bit :)

what time is your stake conference at?

Liz said...

It's at 10 and he's first up.

Bill Hastings said...

Between the stage and the podium, looks like Andrew's got all the bases covered. Way to go! No stress, Mom!

Lisa said...

Wow, Adrew is 10 going on 21!!! You must be proud of him :)

Christy said...

i can't wait to hear how it went!

Amy said...

I never did hear how Andrew's talk went. Did he embarrass you guys? I was too busy reading your book...

Liz said...

Amy, he did fabulously! As always!