Grandpa and Grandma! Julie, ready for the Sweetheart Dance, holding Sophie.
Those little girls are so cute! Can we get copies of those pictures?
Nice pix!
yes, i also would like copies of the pics of the babes! that was so funny. and are julie and sophie the MOST beautiful, since their caption has the biggest font size? just curious. :)
No, not the most beautiful. My computer just wouldn't cooperate with me and I finally gave up. I'm sure there's something I'm missing . . .
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those little girls are so cute! Can we get copies of those pictures?
Nice pix!
yes, i also would like copies of the pics of the babes! that was so funny.
and are julie and sophie the MOST beautiful, since their caption has the biggest font size? just curious. :)
No, not the most beautiful. My computer just wouldn't cooperate with me and I finally gave up. I'm sure there's something I'm missing . . .
Post a Comment