Friday, April 26, 2013

Introducing . . . The Anonymous!


Andrew competed with friends, Quinn, Kate and Maddie, at the Vocal Sport III competition.  The audience awarded them 1st place in their category!  You can see their performance on YouTube.  (Unfortunately, although I've tried and tried, I can't seem to put the video itself on my blog.)  Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmICGJ7tI5o

P.S. Credit goes almost exclusively to these four talented 15-year olds!  They chose it, arranged it, practiced it, and perfected it--with almost no adult input.  Congratulations!

6 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Very nice. Glad I could be there.

Me said...

Oh my amazing! I love it. They are awesome! And that Maddie's voice-we just think she's crazy talented. Almost as talented as Drew. Those two should stick together.

Briana said...

that was awesome!!! i'm impressed! they have a promising future with all of high school and college ahead of them. andrew is a stud bass. i thought the men sounded especially nice.

thanks for the video link! it was fun to see!

Christy said...

they did so good! we have watched this video several times, but i forgot to comment. wow! i was very impressed. can we get a live show in s-ville? way to go drewgs!

Christy said...

is maddie the one with the solos? she was very good.

Liz said...

Christy, yes, Maddie had the solo. She played Millie in the play with Andrew, and is very talented.