A few photos--
| "Honey, you're my New York horror story!" |
| "'Well, I had my big adventure, but it sure is nice to be back in my own bed.'" |
| "You're looking at the hottest speak-o in town!" |
| "Eighteen years on Long Island: if that ain't misspent, I don't know what is." |
| "What do I need with love?" |
| "Call each one of them the same pet name: Hey, Baby!" |
| "Talk about a four leaf clover me." |
| "Golddigger!" "Womanizer!" "Jezebel!" "Cassanova!" |
| "What am I doing on a window ledge, hundreds of feet in the air?" |
| "I Turned the Corner" |
| "You suspect foul play?" |
| "Funny, I found myself an emerald." |
| Curtain call |
| Andrew (Jimmy), Pierce (Ching Ho), Quinn (Trevor Graydon), Maddie (Millie), Ciera (Miss Dorothy) |
4 comments:
I'm so glad to see the pictures. Andrew really looks like he's growing up...so handsome! What a kid!
What a kisser!
Whoa, that Andrew. So hot right now!
ooh la la! lookin good drewgs! i hope i can see a video of all this!
Post a Comment