It's been about a month, but we had a great couple of days celebrating our most recent (and not so recent) BYU graduates! The sprint to graduation was challenging, and we're proud of each of them for pushing through against the odds! Julie finished her bachelor's in elementary education and Eric completed his master's degree in civil engineering. As we celebrated their day, we also thought about Danny, who finished his B.S. in Aviation Administration long distance from UVU just a week later. Amy chose not to walk a few years ago when she graduated in psychology, but decided to borrow Julie's gown and go for the picture! Better late than never! We're so proud of all our kids and the wonderful things they're doing!
6 comments:
Congrats to all!
hooray for the graduates! although really ames? it's been years. so like you to try to steal the spotlight like that. :) i'm so proud of all my amazing brothers and sisters!
We did it! I am so glad you were there to spend that special day with us. Also, Amy promised to blog about her celebration as well. Looking forward to it.
What a happy blog! More than quite an accomplisment to have six kids graduate from college and married in the temple. We are so proud of all of you.
It really was a fun couple of days! Remember how you have so many smart kids and in-laws? Boom baby. You'll have to email me the pictures of me in cap and gown so I can do a post:). It's been 4 years. About time, right?
Chris- it was a total joke! I realized it was the first college graduation I'd every been to. I was NOT trying to steal any spotlight. We just thought it was funny in the moment to take pictures. So shut it.
hooray! i'm so glad you guys were able to be there. it's nice to have people to celebrate with!
Post a Comment