yeah, the food looks soooo good. the perfect combination of goodness! :)
i'm sorry all of us couldn't be there! we've got one very sick little lady on our hands - fever spiking to 104.6. :( it looks like they had a wonderful time and that there was a good crowd. i'm sure it was just perfect. you really are amazing with all you do for them!
The food does look amazing (those mint brownie things are always a favorite) and it is incredible how long they've been married. Sorry I missed it, it looks perfect.
It was such a fun celebration! I'm so glad we were able to be there. Thank you for putting it all together. My favorite was them kissing over and over again. :)
9 comments:
Mom said it was wonderful! Sorry we couldn't be there. Thanks for doing that for them.
You look awesome in that picture!
Wish we could have been there.
i bet they had so much fun. happy 70 years to grandma and grandpa! thanks for sharing the pictures. i love them!
ps- the food looks sooo good.
yeah, the food looks soooo good. the perfect combination of goodness! :)
i'm sorry all of us couldn't be there! we've got one very sick little lady on our hands - fever spiking to 104.6. :( it looks like they had a wonderful time and that there was a good crowd. i'm sure it was just perfect. you really are amazing with all you do for them!
You rock for doing this Mom. I can't believe they've been married so long. It blows my mind.
The food does look amazing (those mint brownie things are always a favorite) and it is incredible how long they've been married. Sorry I missed it, it looks perfect.
Liz, you're just double wonderful for the many ways you celebrate life. I LOVE the picture of your mom and dad together...old times.
It was such a fun celebration! I'm so glad we were able to be there. Thank you for putting it all together. My favorite was them kissing over and over again. :)
Post a Comment