"If you've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
As a twelve year old, is there anything in the world better than having school cancelled?! I think not. Andrew spent yesterday shoveling driveways with his friend, Pierce, attempting to sled in snow that wasn't packed enough to sled, and playing X-Box. The only downside he could see was that his trombone will be held hostage in the band room all Christmas break!
On the other hand, with the weather outside too snowy to drive, and no flour in the house for baking, what could I do but spend several hours writing?! (And I don't want to hear nothing about cleaning the bathrooms.)
5 comments:
That driveway looks very nice - good job Andrew! :)
Snow Days really are the best! What a great present right before Christmas!
I won't say anything about you cleaning your bathrooms as long as you won't say anything about me not cleaning mine. :)
Just verifying how old I am, I'm glad to be in NJ. We haven't had any real snow yet. That may change on Sunday. We may need Andrew.
that really is CRAZY!! i can't believe how much snow you guys had. there is NOTHING better then a snow day when you're 12. :)
Wow they never call a snow day in UT! That is great.
(Bathrooms schmathrooms. They are always there. Writing is a much better way to pass the time).
I never knew that teachers love snow days just as much as students! And maybe teacher's wives love them the most! Glad you and Drew took advantage of the snow and relaxed.
Post a Comment