Baha. I can't wait to show this to Rob. I love Dad and his crazy moods.
haha! awesome pictures! i really like the second one of dad and andrew.
this is too funny. at first i thought dad had gashed his head. it looks like we need to hang out with you people more often-- next time maybe they'll dye his hair pink! ;)
Holy cow. Dad in a way I have never seen before! Love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Baha. I can't wait to show this to Rob. I love Dad and his crazy moods.
haha! awesome pictures! i really like the second one of dad and andrew.
this is too funny. at first i thought dad had gashed his head. it looks like we need to hang out with you people more often-- next time maybe they'll dye his hair pink! ;)
Holy cow. Dad in a way I have never seen before! Love it.
Post a Comment