After four and a half years, The Price of Jade goes in the mail (or in this case, email) tomorrow night. Just waiting for an accurate spellling on an editor's name. Definitely don't want to blow that one.
Manscript finished? Check. Author's Questionaire filled out? Check. Cover letter written? Check. Plot summary completed? Check.
Now all I have to do is wait.
You might want to buy chocolate. I may need lots of it . . . in about three months.
7 comments:
HOORAY MOM! I am so excited to hear this news! Good job! I'm sure you won't need chocolate but maybe to celebrate I'll still buy you some:) I love you!
Terrific! We'll keep our fingers crossed!
Congrats, and good luck!
Congratulations--that's a HUGE accomplishment! Keep us posted!
hooray! congrats mom!
That's great! Congrats!!!
hooray and congrats! that is such an accomplishment! let us know!
Post a Comment