Thursday, October 2, 2008

What is wrong with this picture?

Waiting at the checkout stand last night, I surveyed the magazine covers--and this caught my attention: Clay Aiken with an infant. The headline: "Yes, I'm gay!" From the smaller print, apparently the new dad has decided he has to be honest with the little one, as well as the rest of the world.

Say what? Something about this picture just isn't working for me!

What a crazy, mixed up world we live in!

6 comments:

Christy said...

what the... ???

yes, our world is SO messed up. as someone(i believe sis. caldwell on my mission) told me, god owes soddum and gamorrah (no idea how to spell those) an apology if he doesn't destroy us soon. :)

Corinne Hoyt said...

Liz!! This is definitely a crazy world we live in. That's awesome that you have a blog. I'll have to tell my mom to check it. Looks like life is going great for you! Just thought I'd say hi.

Briana said...

Yeah... don't even get me started.... total insanity!

Anonymous said...

hi liz, just wondering if i could get jenny's email. i want to keep in touch with her, besides christmas cards. great blog! i had no idea you were writing a book. that's awesome! you can visit my blog www.cuthills.blogspot.com and there is a link to email me from there. thanks a ton! Bonnie

Amy said...

So how did he have the infant?

Liz said...

Yes, my question as well. Although in this day and age, apparently it doesn't take both a mommy and a daddy to produce a baby.

And I thought explaining about the stork was difficult!