Looks like 'twas fun! Glad to see you up with a new post.
I love your family picture, you guys all look great! I love all the babies!!! Bet your a happy grandma :)
That looks so fun. Family reunions are the best and Bear Lake is a perfect location! Cute grandkids.
That was so fun! I love that first picture and the picture of my cute husband!
Looks like a blast! Such a cute family!
cute pictures! lots better then the ones i got. that was such a blast.oh, and i've been meaning to call you to say thanks for the birthday package! and also the books for sophie, she is loving new material. :)
We have a very good looking family if you ask me:) Thanks for making us all that way! And sorry my daughter spent the entire weekend shooting everyone in the head. I really don't know where she learned that!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like 'twas fun! Glad to see you up with a new post.
I love your family picture, you guys all look great! I love all the babies!!! Bet your a happy grandma :)
That looks so fun. Family reunions are the best and Bear Lake is a perfect location! Cute grandkids.
That was so fun!
I love that first picture and the picture of my cute husband!
Looks like a blast! Such a cute family!
cute pictures! lots better then the ones i got. that was such a blast.
oh, and i've been meaning to call you to say thanks for the birthday package! and also the books for sophie, she is loving new material. :)
We have a very good looking family if you ask me:) Thanks for making us all that way! And sorry my daughter spent the entire weekend shooting everyone in the head. I really don't know where she learned that!
Post a Comment