I've finally figured out why we had so many bedtime battles. Nobody ever wanted to go to bed. Of course, nobody ever wanted to get up either, but that's beside the point. Anyway, it just hit me why no one wanted to go to bed. It's a simple case of genes. And you all got mine. Why, I ask myself. It just doesn't make sense. Why am I sitting here, blogging at 1:a.m. when I could be snuggled up in my bed?
I think the answer lies somewhere between the challenge of walking up the stairs and taking off my make-up.
Ah well, I'll stop stalling and make the trek.
Love you all, and good night.
4 comments:
now i understand. i blame you 100% for my bad habits. ha ha. just kidding. but i think the real reason i stay up late these days is because sophie's in bed and it's so nice to have some ME time. so then i go to bed really late and rage when sophie wakes up just when i'm falling asleep. blah.
go to bed mom!
hehehe - I hate taking off my make-up at night! I totally feel you there. That's enough to make me want to stay up all night. If I could invent any machine - I would invent a machine that washes your face for you.
I'll go get working on that....
It's nice and peaceful and quiet late at night. When I give up and go to bed, I know the next morning it's going to be work and the routine all over again. It's in my genes, too.
Bill
I do some of my best writing late at night mom. Get going. :)
Post a Comment