1. I was born without a hip socket.
2. My best friend, Renae, and I called each other Mougar (together with it's variations: Mougs, and Mougy). I have no idea why.
3. I have not always been the honest person you now know: I once wrote a letter to myself from an imaginary boyfriend (which was picked up and read during English class), and I once snooped in a boy's locker after school and read his journal. Unfortunately, they were both humiliating experiences.
4. I had four children before I had a driver's license.
5. I never graduated from college, although I did spend three years at BYU accumulating two years worth of credit, a bunch of UW's, and lots of memories. I started out as a theatre major, then switched to English, and at some point considered anthropology. Someday I hope to go back and do it right.
6. I once had ten dates with six guys in one week. It was my way of celebrating "my missionary's" hump day--which was the first day of that week.
3 comments:
I didn't know a lot of these! How interesting! Did you really not have your driver's lisence until after Amy was born? Why not? Eric also didn't know about being born without a hip socket. What is the story behind that? Did you have to have surgery done?
so that's where the lieing gene comes from...
Briana, yes, it's all true. Why the driver's license? Because I was short-sighted and stupid?
As for the hip socket--my parents wondered what was wrong when I was a few months old and my leg just laid there. The doctor nailed my shoes on a board, which I had to wear 24/7 for several months, and that ground a hip socket. Otherwise, I would never have been able to walk. He also recommended dancing to strengthen my leg--which is why my parents gave me dance lessons when I was a young girl.
Post a Comment