Saturday, April 21, 2007

My inspiration


I thought I'd never do this. However, after my dear son-in-law's blog and the concerned comments of my family I've decided to give in. This is my blog. Look forward to reading excerpts from my mind in future posts. As for this post, it has to be said that out of all of my children Ryan is my sweet inspiration for this blog!

7 comments:

Christy said...

welcome to the blogging world mom, although i'm not sure you are even aware of this blog at this point. ha ha. nice picture ryan.

Ryan said...

Mom, that is so sweet. You really shouldn't say that, even though it's true. Anyways... welcome to the blogging community.

Amy said...

I'm so happy you've given in Mom! I look forward to reading your posts. Where did you get that picture of my hubby anyway? Will you send me a copy?

Eric said...

Hooray! We are happy you have joined us and look forward to reading your blogs.
-Eric and Briana

Liz said...

This is all very clever, my dear children, but until someone tells me how to do anything other than leave a comment (and even that seems to be a struggle), you're just going to have to imagine the amazing things I could contribute! (Most likely centered around the themes of identity theft and free agency!)

Eric said...

On the top right hand corner... there is a link that says customize. Clicking that will take you to a page where you can do a plethora of things to your page. On that page there should be something that says, "Posting", "edit blog", etc.... something like that... click on that and then write away. When you are finished writing, click publish. Hopefully that works. That's what we always do at least. :) We are anxiously awaiting your blogs. :)
-Briana

Christy said...

PLEASE FOLKS, am i going to have to wait until i get back in september to have mom as a blogging buddy? somebody teach this woman how to blog.